Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I wished I was never that brave!

I wished that I did not have the courage to express what I felt about that person, cause it only creates a feeling of aloofness. I wished I did not have the confidence to directly show what I hid from within, cause it only made the loud voices go silent. I wished I was never that noble enough, to be tactless and just says what comes out of my mind, and not considering the weather of the situation. I wished I did not take the ride to the short and quick path and should have just taken the long and winding trail.


I wished I have just been the rather be than what I have been!
    I'd rather be silent than be boastful and lose something that you treasured most. I'd rather stay contained than be obsessive to keep that someone close. I'd rather keep the placidity of the situation than be aggressive and mess the whole simplicity and greatness of the situation.
    And again, the cliche that always and will always linger on: "We Accept, We Learn, And We Move On..."

No comments:

Post a Comment