Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Where Am I?

I don't know why am I here?, what is my purpose of living in this place?, could it be because out of my curiosity?, or could it be because of me being to ambitious?

I still don't know why. But maybe, one day, it will just pop out of my mind and then I will understand.

Life is just a matter of what we choose. We learn to accept the way things are going as this is the risk that we took to begin with. What is happening are the pros and cons of our decision.

We might look back someday in two ways, the first is remorse, and the other one is fulfillment.

We can't really prognosticate what lies ahead. What is beneath the gloomy cloud and what is in line after the promising rainbow. What we only have is hope. Hope to be happy, Hope to be successful, and Hope that we did the right decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment