Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Am Me!!!



I am who I am, an old cliche but still being used. Whenever people say that I should change my personality, the way I talk, the way I think, and the way I communicate and interact with people, I couldn't stop thinking, "Is there really something wrong with me?". It is true and I admit it that sometimes I can sense that what I'm doing or my actions are beyond my prerogative, but, this is who I am, and as far I as my whole personality is concern, I'm still in the boundary of good, nice, and humorous.


You can judge me by what you see, by what you hear, by what you feel. I am what you see, what you hear, what you feel. And if you can't accept me for what you see from me, from what you hear from me, from what you feel from me, then I don't think you should still mingle and socialize with me. You Should Accept me!!!

I don't want to be arrogant for bragging that I love being myself, I know that I have flaws, and what do you think I'm doing about this?, nothing?. I accept criticisms and make use of them to improve and enhance more my personality and of as a human being.

I can't be the one that you want me to be. I have my own identity, I have my own decisions, and I have my own einstein in me. Love me for being ME. Respect me for being ME. And Accept me for being ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment