Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

"SONO SOLO"




Never have I felt this loneliness inside me. I don't know what is the reason. Is it because of being too overcrowded with so much problem and no one is there to give you the exact help that you needed?, or could it be because I had enough of celebrating my singleness?


I don't know what to think or what to do. Am I not satisfied with the way my life is going? Do I need to change my view of life because time is running out and things that should be done must be done, or else everything will be affected and the result may not be that too nice to appreciate or even to accept.


But come to think of it, considering the people that surrounds me. Am I really alone on this journey? Am I not lucky enough to have them beside me. They may not be with me every time to make me comfortable or to make me feel that hey you're not alone, but at least in their own simple way they make me special in every social events that we are together.


Life is not perfect as they say. That's life, you are only allowed to live once, and in that span of time, you must learn to appreciate even just the most simplest thing in this world, and must learn to accept your fate , cause you can't enjoy life to the fullest if your bound thinking the if's and what if's of life. Be happy with who you are right now, with whom  you are at this moment, and of what you are today...

No comments:

Post a Comment